Sunday, February 05, 2006

West Side Story

For the next 10 months I will be touring Asia and Europe with the broadway show West Side Story. The crew is made up of about 10 europeans from mainly Germany, England, and one from Ireland along with 4 Americans, 1 Canadian and 1 Australian. I am fortunate to have toured with the Australian, 2 of the Americans and the Canadian last year on the broadway show Crazy For You. It is nice to have some people I know here with me. We stay in a place anywhere from one week all the way up to 6 weeks. It is a great schedule and I am looking forward to it. I will try and do a weekly post but I cannot guarentee as I do not know when I will have internet and when I won't. Please keep in touch I would love to hear from you as well. I'm off on my adventure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chic,

Just droppin you a line, seein how Wade is, and lettin you no your man CRAIG E as rug would call him says Hi just kiddin have a good one

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home